File Your Taxes
Individual and Entity Tax Filing
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to studies released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated (even after the so called “tax reform” bill) that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here is how we are different from your run of the mill “tax guy”:
- We utilize the most current and secure cloud based software to prepare your tax return.
- Our secure online portals allow you to upload your tax documents easily, even from your phone by simply taking a picture of your documents!
- We accept electronic signatures which means you can sign your return from anywhere at any time.
- In addition to individual returns we can prepare corporate, partnership and not for profit returns in all 50 states.
- We always try to proactively plan your tax liability so that you are not paying too much in advance and “loaning” the government your tax refund.
Your tax situation is always changing, whether it be a growing family or a growing business, we are ready to help you plan for your future and minimize the burden of taxes.